Sonntag, 31. Mai 2009

Sortiert, eingetragen und aufgeräumt

In den letzten paar Tagen habe ich begonnen, meine Siggy-Tausch Aktionen ein wenig anzuschieben. Währenddessen habe ich alle nummeriert, organisiert, fotografiert und gezählt und auch meine Hauptliste kontrolliert und überarbeitet.
Nun ist jedes Siggy aufgeräumt!

Hier sind alle Siggies, die ich in den vergangenen Monaten getauscht habe, zu finden. Das beginnt bei Nummer 1 unten rechts und geht bis Nummer 150 oben links:

I spent the recent days boosting my siggy swap activities. While doing this I have reorganized, numbered, photographed and counted all the siggies and checked and corrected my master list.
Now each siggy is organized!

Here you find all
siggies I swapped during the last months, starting in the bottom right corner with no. 1 and ending in the top left corner with no. 150.:





















































4 Kommentare:

Cyn hat gesagt…

Hi Kristine,
Thank you for your wonderful Siggy. I love it! I especially love your letter and invitation to have coffe together... what a grand idea!
I will mail my Siggy to you tomorrow [Thursday]. Sorry it is a couple of days late... I've been sick.
Thank you again,
Hugs,
Cyn;-)
USA
www.CynsQuiltedTravels.blogspot.com

Cattinka hat gesagt…

Ja sag mal wie viele sind es denn? Ich habs aufgegeben sie zu zählen. Da hast Du eine super tolle Sammlung.
LG
KATRIN W.

ine hat gesagt…

Ja, es sind wirklich viele schöne Siggies dabei. Deins hast Du ja sicher auch gefunden, oder?
Insgesamt sind es genau 150 Stück!

Kaaren hat gesagt…

All the siggies you have collected are wonderful. I just started about a month ago and I'm very excited to be receiving little blocks from around the world. You are very organized, Kristine and I hope to be as well.

My siggy to you will be in the mail tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
O